BeckmanConnect Remote Support
Real-time troubleshooting and resolutions
BeckmanConnect EnrollmentInstall Now AQUIOS and Vi-CELL BLU
BeckmanConnect remote support is one of the ways we help you minimize your wait time for urgent service and support. When your instrument is linked to BeckmanConnect remote support, our highly trained service specialists can securely access your workstation and fix issues remotely in real time.
- Secure workstation access and visibility
- Real-time troubleshooting and resolutions
- Seamless software upgrades, configurations and reloads
- Increased instrument uptime
- Minimized workflow disruptions
- Less operator time devoted to support calls
- Reduced wait time for avoidable on-site visits
- ISO/IEC 27001 certified and GDPR compliant
- Encrypted, permission-based communication controls
- Secure sessions with Beckman Coulter Life Sciences support experts located within your geography
- Policy configurations and customer approval required for each remote support session
BeckmanConnect Remote Support is available:
- For the CytoFLEX series instruments, DxFLEX, Biomek 4000, Biomek NX/NXp. Biomek FX/FXp, and Data Innovations Instrument Manager that have controller operating system Windows 7 or higher, and Biomek i-Series workstations, Vi-CELL BLU, Navios EX, Navios, AQUIOS CL, DxFLEX, CytoFLEX SRT, and CellMek SPS that have controller operating system Windows 10. We plan to expand access to other instruments in the future.
- In the U.S., Canada, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, French Polynesia, Guadaloupe, Reunion, Puerto Rico, Botswana, South Africa.